Having trouble viewing the video above? Copy and paste this link into your browser
"Treated as Sons"
Hebrews 12: 4-17
Main Sermon Points
- Not growing weary
- The reality and purpose of suffering
- Develops the centrality of perseverance
- Not all suffering is equal
- Suffering as discipline
- God disciplines those he loves
- Not exclusively punishment. It is 'training'.
- God uses hardship to train and stengthen us
- Strengthened and healed
- The lesson of Esau
- Living it - Righteousness
- The benefits of being trained and formed by hardship