Having trouble viewing the video above? Copy and paste this link into your browser
"Source of Eternal Salvation"
Hebrews 4:14 to 5:10
Main Sermon Points
- A great high priest
- Do we need a great high priest?
- Jesus had to be like us
- Through death he defeated death
- Appointed by God
- Jesus is God's son, he is the annointed one as promised
- Jesus as priest, order of Melchizedek
- Tempted as we are
- Jesus identifies with us, he is able to help
- What was Jesus's greatest temptation?
- Greatest temptation was in the Garden of Gethsemane
- Living it
- Jesus is not asking us for more than he gave
Hold fast and draw near, the privilege of our Salvation