Sunday 20 June 2021
10am Indoor Service (also broadcast live on-line via Zoom)
We are looking forward to seeing you in person for a time of worship and fellowship. The service will take place indoors in the sanctuary where we will sit at a safe distance apart (please review the protocol below). Communion will available for those wishing to partake.
We plan to take every precaution to keep our community safe. (Please take the time to review the Covid-19 service protocol below).
The 10am indoor service will be broadcast online via zoom at the same time. (Click to enter the service online)
There will be a limit of 50 people.
All services are in compliance with the current Public Health Guidelines.
You MUST fill out a registration form in order to attend services in person.
There are a number of new requirements which were not mandated when we were previously meeting in person.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times (unless partaking of communion)
- There can be no singing, except for a single soloist/leader
- There can be no social engagement before, during, or after the service
- A health check is administered
- If feasible during service, the doors will be kept open for ventilation
- Washrooms will be available
You can find the detailed guidelines from the provincial health authority here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/health/about-bc-s-health-care-system/office-of-the-provincial-health-officer/covid-19/covid-19-variance-indoor-worship.pdf